Unfortunately the cost of retrieving your ETH will be higher than the balance you have there. Your ETH is safe and is still in your wallet address. Once we add ETH token to the wallet you will be able to retrieve it at no charge. We will update you once this feature is available.
Articles in this section
- I cannot receive SMS to verify my phone number, what do I do?
- How to submit my KYC profile?
- How to add Everex Wallet App to iOS Home Screen?
- How do I add Non-Everex wallet address into my contact?
- If I send ETH to Everex Wallet. Is there anyway to return or swap for EVX?
- How long does verification take?
- What to do if I lost my phone?
- What are the withdrawal limits for Everex wallet ?
- What is the balance limit in each security level?
- How to add my bank account?