The verification code is the 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) - is a security process in which the user provides two different authentication factors to verify themselves to better protect both the user's credentials and the resources the user can access. For our wallet, you can use either Authy or Google Authenticator as your 2FA application.
Articles in this section
- What is Two-Factor Security (2FA)?
- How to enable Two Factor Security (2FA)?
- How do I change my security level?
- What is the verification code or back up code?
- What to do if I lost PIN code, can you restore it?
- Is the Everex Wallet Secure?
- What is PIN-Code?
- What is Wallet Key?
- How to set up Account security?
- How does Everex use my data?