Your PIN code is part of the encrypted private key, which gives full access to the funds on your wallet. For security reasons we do not store a copy of your PIN code and therefore unable to restore it under no circumstances. If the wallet to which you lost PIN code have no balance, you can either reset your security level in the setting (or) create a new wallet with a new PIN code.
Articles in this section
- What is Two-Factor Security (2FA)?
- How to enable Two Factor Security (2FA)?
- How do I change my security level?
- What is the verification code or back up code?
- What to do if I lost PIN code, can you restore it?
- Is the Everex Wallet Secure?
- What is PIN-Code?
- What is Wallet Key?
- How to set up Account security?
- How does Everex use my data?