The fees are included in spread charged during conversion, which is usually from 1 to 2% depending on selected asset.
Articles in this section
- How do I deposit GBP from my bank account?
- How do I deposit Euro from my bank account and withdraw to Thailand (ATM)?
- I am trying to withdraw a balance that is above limited for my wallet. But I notice a security warning. What should I do?
- How can I withdraw my tokens from Everex DeFi lending program?
- How to withdraw via Cardless - ATM on Krung Thai Bank Account?
- How do I add bank code when I add my European bank account?
- I have deposited the funds, but still have not received my coins. What should I do?
- Can i use Debit/Credit card to pay?
- If I withdraw money from wallet on 11.00 pm. and money will be transferred the next day. I would like to ask that if the amount will be counted as date and time which I made withdraw or the next day?
- If I withdraw money on Saturday - Sunday, will the money be taken into account? or will receive on Monday?